Learn and practice proven multiple choice strategies for reading comprehension, English grammar, word problems and basic math!
If you are preparing for the HSPT®, TACHS or COOP, you probably want all the help you can get! Catholic High School Entrance Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions!
You will learn:
- Powerful multiple choice strategies with practice questions - Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice exam - make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time!
Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not - and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions - usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest - tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice - on any subject!
- Common Mistakes on a Test - and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety - how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- How to prepare for a test - proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for a test - tips on the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
Includes over 150 practice questions! Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on paragraph comprehension, basic math and arithmetic reasoning!
HSPT® is a registered trademark of the Scholastic Testing Service. The makers and administrators of the TACHS, HSPT® and COOP tests are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this publication.
Study When and Where You Want!
<b>Practice Really Does Make Perfect!</b>
The more multiple choice strategy questions you see, and practice, the more likely you are to pass the test! You’ll have over 150 practice questions that cover every category. You can fine-tune your knowledge in areas where you feel comfortable and be more efficient improving your problem areas.
Our multiple choice strategies and practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. Every practice question is designed to engage the critical thinking skills that are needed to pass the HSPT®, TACHS or COOP.
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this study guide. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Why not do everything you can to increase your score?