“In a world where it sometimes seems like kindness, empathy, consideration, and respect are all but forgotten, this wonderful book not only explains the components of a mature relationship, but is a guide to how to have better relationships in general and be a better person! It is also very readable and compassionate."
- Aleta Edwards, Psy.D., clinical psychologist and author, Fear of the Abyss: Healing the Wounds of Shame and Perfectionism.
All relationships have ups and downs, and yours is no exception. You might find yourself drowning in articles by so-called experts, offering well-meaning advice on having better relationships, trying it to no avail. Tips and suggestions can be great, but with no understanding of the underlying emotional motivations spurring us to action, these recommendations may be difficult to follow. In Reinvent Your Relationship, you’ll not only get proven advice, but you’ll learn about your and your partner’s motivations, needs and the barriers that both of you can face to improve communication, care, and connection. You’ll learn:
1. The phases of love that every relationship goes through
2. How to be a better listener
3. How to control your emotions during arguments
4. The importance of validating your partner
Reinvent Your Relationship gives you the time-tested tools to bring new vitality to your partnership, from the inside-out.