The Children of the Day Leader Guide by Beth Moore helps leaders take participants through a study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians. Follow step-by-step instructions for facilitating the group sessions using the Member Book and DVD video sessions.
Your circumstances and conditions are not coincidental in your journey. God's timing is impeccable. Join Beth Moore on the Thessalonian shores as you face real crises, real medical diagnoses, real afflictions, real relationships, real doubts, real concerns, and real fears. Let's not brush the sand off quickly. Let's sit a while and let the tide come in and wash our eyes with fresh vision for 8 beautiful weeks. We don't have to always see eye-to-eye to be glad we're side by side. Let's pat the sand beside us and welcome each other along.
Gather around the letters postmarked Thessalonica. Don't let pride or timidity come between you and the presence of God. Press in tightly, professing Christ and, yes, in the company of others but also intimately by your name, circumstance, and condition. You have a place here. A purpose. And not one floating like a fleck in the air, loosed and free from your raw realities. This is your journey to the shores of Thessalonica where you'll write your name and a slice of your biography in the sand.
• Step-by-step instructions for facilitating the group sessions using the Member Book and DVD video sessions
• Answers to the viewing guide for the DVD sessions
• Leader material to accompany the 9 sessions of small group time
• Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group as participants view the video
• Biblical truth that's reliable
• Leader Guide contributes to leader's confidence and preparation, but also contributes to leader training
• Provocative questions; scriptural support; and text, application, and preparation
• In-depth study for women that will challenge them in the discipline of daily Bible study
• Challenges women to complete in-depth study of two books of the Bible, chapter by chapter
• Can be adapted to create a semester Bible study by breaking sessions into more than one week